Acupuncture is a 3,000 year old holistic healing art which requires a life time studying. Acupuncture and Eastern Medicine is an effective healing art and preventive medical treatment.
Primary purpose of acupuncture is to restore optimal function of the body by balancing the lost energy.
Modern day people with fast paced life style are overworked. As a result their physical and mental helath are under extreme stress, and may lead to insomnia, digestive problems, anxiety, and depression.
Acupuncture is a wonderful alternative healing art which boost immune system, revitalize the blocked energy, and restore the balance.
"Let us help you to live a healthier, happier, and longer life."
- Personal Service by a Licensed Acupuncturist
- Accept Most Medical Insurances (Aetna, BCBS, MVP, etc)
- Unique and Advanced Acupunture Methods
- Herbal Consultation and Supplement
- Great Location
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Vacuum Cupping
- Electro Acupuncture
- Cosmetic Acupucture
"Health is more than learning..."
-Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) - letter to his cousin John Garland Jefferson, June 11, 1790
Guidelines for before and after treatments:
1. Avoid unusally large meal immediately before or after your sessions.
2. Do not consume alcoholic beverages before the sessions.
3. Do not engage in strenuous physical activity 5-6 hours before or after each sessions.
4. Avoid strenuous work after your sessions.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institue of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to be effective in the treatment of over 50 commom disorders.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue
- Common Cold
- Dental Pain
- Digestive Trouble
- Emotional Problems
- Eye Problems
- Facial palsytics
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Menstrual irregularities
- Morning Sickness
- Reproductive Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sleep Disturbance
- Smoking Cessation
- Sore Throat
- Tennis Elbow
- Tooth Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Wrist Pain